I ordered matches and napkins from Davidsbridal.com. They were personalized and when I got them they were not what I ordered. I called customer service as soon as I got them and wanted to get the correct items delivered. They were not only rude to me, but would not honor my request. I made absolutely sure that my personalizations were right when I ordered. In my correspondence with them about this issue, they have not been able to send me anything with the specifics of my order on it to show what images and personalizations that I ordered, which proves to me that they are the ones who messed up.

I am extremely dissatisfied with their customer service. Planning a wedding is stressful enough without their inability to help me get what I want. Since they are in the wedding business, you would think that they would be more likely to fix problems and take care of their customers.

I obviously will not use them for anything ever again. I also plan to use the matches at my wedding so that ALL 300 of my guests know what happened and don't use them, either. Seeing as I am a recent college grad with many young friends, they will be loosing a lot of potential customers.

Review about: Davids Bridal Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments

West Miami, Florida, United States #683216

When to David's Bridals located In Coral Gables, FL., and was treated rudely.They have no customer service etiquette at all.

If you were not there to buy one of their expensive dresses they were not interested in attending to you.:(