Ordered two dresses in the same style, same color.One of the dresses arrived in an entirely different color, different style AND 3 sizes too small!

No problem you would think - just return it and get a refund. I followed their online instructions, got an RMA number, sent the dress back and ordered a new one. 7 weeks later I am STILL waiting for my refund. I have emailed and called by phone to a message service at corporate HQ, and no one responds.

I am out $130 with no way apparently to get my money back!!Not ordering anything from David's Bridal ever again.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Davids Bridal. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $130 and wants Davids Bridal to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was return policy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Davids Bridal bridesmaid dress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments

This exact same thing has happened to me!!! *** DAVIDS BRIDAL!!!! SOOO PISSED OFF!!!