1.8

I went to David's Bridal on an impulse (bad idea) instead of going into one of the larger cities nearby and looking at some other bridal stores like I had wanted.I ended up finding a dress I liked and buying it.

THEY SENT ME THE WRONG DRESS. The dress they sent me was the wrong color which is what initially tipped me off. All the accessories that I bought the day I picked my dress were far darker than the dress they had ordered. Come to find out it isn't just the wrong color but the dress the ordered doesn't even come in the color of the dress I picked so the dress they sent me isn't even the same dress.

I paid 1450.00 and they gave me a 1350.00 dress that doesn't match my veil, headpiece, or shoes. This is a nightmare! They said my dress can take 18 weeks to get in and to allow 8 weeks for alterations. My wedding is in 21 weeks.

Do the math. This problem is unlikely to be fixed before the wedding. This was a HORRIBLE experience. Their so called 'stylists' don't have any idea what they are doing.

They tried to convince me that I was wrong and that this lighter dress they ordered was my dress even though the accessories I bought the day of don't match and look absolutely horrible with it. DO NOT SHOP HERE. If you want to have a nice experience NEVER shop at David's Bridal. I will tell everyone I know about my experience so hopefully they won't have to deal with this mess.

My wedding planning has gone 100% smoothly other than this.THIS is why women become bridezillas.

Review about: Davids Bridal Shoes.

Reason of review: Wrong Product.

Preferred solution: Correct product to be ordered and recieved in time for alterations before event..

I didn't like: Poor cust service, Incompetent staff, Wrong dress.

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments

Salem, Indiana, United States #928847

I had a similar issue where they kept telling me that I was wrong and that this wasn't my dress but the one they had at the store on THEIR computer was.I went online and wanted the dress online because it was 70% off and desperately needed it for a friend's wedding.

I didn't know about the sale and then suddenly my dress was just GONE online. I asked if they would give me the discount over the phone and she kept telling me the dress I was looking at was the wrong dress. SURE, I'm wrong, right lady?

It made me so mad and so I ended up paying in full because that was the dress I needed in the first place.She just wanted to make commission.