I have no complaints about my dress and the people I worked with at the Mishawaka, IN store were great.I had a total of 6 bridesmaids to stand up with me.
3 of my bridesmaids live here (in Michigan) and the other 3 live in Chicago. Well, I gave them pictures and the dress number to order the dress. One of my bridesmaids walked into her local David's Bridal in Illinois and after the representative looked up my information they told her "You don't need to order the dress, we have the one you need here in your size." Well,unbenounced to me, the represenative had given her a watermelon color dress instead of the coral reef color I ordered.We were getting ready at the church when we noticed she didn't have the same color dress as the other girls. I understand she could have taken a little more personal responsibility but when I called to speak to someone at the corporate phone number today (I didn't want to speak to someone at my local store because they were great) I got a recording that said they were open between 8:30am and 5:30pm Monday through Friday.
I called at 5:20 and got a recording that no one was available to take my call. If they are available 8:30am to 5:30pm they should be available at 5:20 Eastern Standard Time. This whole experience has been so frustrating. I'm pissed that they are not available to take a call when they say they are.
After spending $1,200 on my dress $150 on alterations and having 6 girls buy $125 dresses and a $10 dress bag to put my dress in I thought they would at least like to hear what I have to say.Unfortunately, it seems as though they don't care about anything once your initial purchase has been made.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bridesmaid S Dresses
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Here is my fiance's recent horrible experience with David's Bridal: Store: 0188 Tran#03027317 Rep Betty S. 730335 My experience with this company has not only caused me to completely lose faith in..."
- "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..."
- "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..."
- "Before driving off car lot engine light came on. I immediately went back into the establishment and asked them for another car. They promised me that I was covered and..."
- "My husband ordered this t-shirt. It was part of a campaign fundraiser. You can clearly see that the word firefighting is spelled incorrectly I contacted the company and they are..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."