I have no complaints about my dress and the people I worked with at the Mishawaka, IN store were great.I had a total of 6 bridesmaids to stand up with me.

3 of my bridesmaids live here (in Michigan) and the other 3 live in Chicago. Well, I gave them pictures and the dress number to order the dress. One of my bridesmaids walked into her local David's Bridal in Illinois and after the representative looked up my information they told her "You don't need to order the dress, we have the one you need here in your size." Well,unbenounced to me, the represenative had given her a watermelon color dress instead of the coral reef color I ordered.We were getting ready at the church when we noticed she didn't have the same color dress as the other girls. I understand she could have taken a little more personal responsibility but when I called to speak to someone at the corporate phone number today (I didn't want to speak to someone at my local store because they were great) I got a recording that said they were open between 8:30am and 5:30pm Monday through Friday.

I called at 5:20 and got a recording that no one was available to take my call. If they are available 8:30am to 5:30pm they should be available at 5:20 Eastern Standard Time. This whole experience has been so frustrating. I'm pissed that they are not available to take a call when they say they are.

After spending $1,200 on my dress $150 on alterations and having 6 girls buy $125 dresses and a $10 dress bag to put my dress in I thought they would at least like to hear what I have to say.Unfortunately, it seems as though they don't care about anything once your initial purchase has been made.

Review about: Davids Bridal Dress.

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments

Cordova, Tennessee, United States #712835

They did the same thing to me!I have been calling them and have yet to get my call returned.

I will probably end up suing them for hosing up my wedding and the stress involved! Debra Valenteno is their manager of CS corporate level..

Good luck reaching her!