Davids Bridal - Wrong color dress ordered for a bridesmaid
I have no complaints about my dress and the people I worked with at the Mishawaka, IN store were great.I had a total of 6 bridesmaids to stand up with me.
3 of my bridesmaids live here (in Michigan) and the other 3 live in Chicago. Well, I gave them pictures and the dress number to order the dress. One of my bridesmaids walked into her local David's Bridal in Illinois and after the representative looked up my information they told her "You don't need to order the dress, we have the one you need here in your size." Well,unbenounced to me, the represenative had given her a watermelon color dress instead of the coral reef color I ordered.We were getting ready at the church when we noticed she didn't have the same color dress as the other girls. I understand she could have taken a little more personal responsibility but when I called to speak to someone at the corporate phone number today (I didn't want to speak to someone at my local store because they were great) I got a recording that said they were open between 8:30am and 5:30pm Monday through Friday.
I called at 5:20 and got a recording that no one was available to take my call. If they are available 8:30am to 5:30pm they should be available at 5:20 Eastern Standard Time. This whole experience has been so frustrating. I'm pissed that they are not available to take a call when they say they are.
After spending $1,200 on my dress $150 on alterations and having 6 girls buy $125 dresses and a $10 dress bag to put my dress in I thought they would at least like to hear what I have to say.Unfortunately, it seems as though they don't care about anything once your initial purchase has been made.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bridesmaid S Dresses
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "The right side is higher than the left side & very bulky under the cup &it needs to be shortened ? ..."
- "Before driving off car lot engine light came on. I immediately went back into the establishment and asked them for another car. They promised me that I was covered and..."
- "My husband ordered this t-shirt. It was part of a campaign fundraiser. You can clearly see that the word firefighting is spelled incorrectly I contacted the company and they are..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."