I'm getting married in April. I tried on bridal gowns and bridesmaids gowns with David's Bridal. And it was not just one location, my girls ordered their dresses in different states/stores.

When I went for my bridal fitting they had so much going on I felt like I was wasting their time.

When I took my girls to find their dresses the rep was not helpful and rude the entire time. She kept telling us she had another appointment she was finishing up, which was fine because we were pulling dresses, but then after starting my appointment late she tried to rush us. She had one of her co workers come in and say she was supposed to be a lunch a while ago. I could careless about your lunch break, that is unprofessional. Your store should not have set you up with an appointment at the time. She huffed and puffed the entire appointment. After reluctantly deciding to still have the girls order their dresses through them I had nothing but issues. Two of my bridesmaids called to make sure the right color was ordered (after they paid for their dresses) and were told they weren't in the system. After spending hours on the phone and arguing with them that we had receipts from the orders they were finally able to located them in the system.

My maid of honors dress was ordered in the wrong color. I called customer service about the issues I'd had from the beginning and the lady I spoke with made it like it was my fault. Said there was nothing they could do since it all worked out. When my MOH had them send it back they apologized and told her they would receive the correct dress within a week or two. This was in January. It's March and she still has no dress. They finally told her after calling several times that she wouldn't get her dress until the end of March. HELLO MY WEDDING IS IN APRIL!!!! They didn't offer to do anything for her. She pushed them and they finally gave her a discount off the dress.

Review about: Davids Bridal Dress.

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments