i went to the davids bridal in south portland, maine and i had the worst experience ever!the consultant was rude and wasnt helpful at all.

i wanted my bridesmaids to try on their dresses first and the consultant told me thats not how its done and i should pick out my dress first. that may be the case for some brides or maybe that was her polite way of saying "its all about me" but boy i'll tell you, she was awful!!! she made all my girls feel horrible. the consultant was hardly around to help us.

she didnt pull any dresses off the racks, my bridesmaids had to do most of the work. i made it pretty easy for the consultant as i already had a list of the dresses i wanted.

she made me feel like she had something better to do than to be my consultant for the day.needless to say, the south portland david's bridal is by far the WORST bridal shop that i've been too!!

Review about: Davids Bridal Dress.

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments

She was probably just telling you what she was trained to tell you about the bridesmaids dresses.I work in retail, so I know how that is.

I am sure she was helping other people too so imagine she couldn't be at your side 100% of the time getting everything you need.

I wouldn't be mad at the consultant, I would be mad at the company.Just my thought.