My daughters and I Shopped at the David's Bridal in Fayetteville, NC for Bridesmaids dresses.I agree that thy were all over us until the sale was made.

After that the customer service went out the window. My daughter was told to order a size 8. When the dress came in the alterations were made smaller than a size 2!!! They then said to come back later that day and that the dress would be fixed.

When my daughter returned the dress still didn't fit right, the hem on the bottom was frayed, the dress was damaged, the zipper was 3 inches to the left of her spine and it was filthy. My other daughter went to pick up her dress on the date that was given (June 3rd- a full month before the wedding). When she got there she found out that the order had never been processed. They could not find her a new one anywhere so she has to wear a different dress.

When I went to pick mine up the straps were uneven, the dress was still too long and only one side was taken in.

It was a fight to get some of our money back, and they were not apologetic or willing to help make my daughter's wedding day a success.

Sincerely,

Disappointed Mother of the Bride

Review about: Davids Bridal Dress.

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments