My wife purchased her wedding dress at David's Bridal of Westbury NY. While she was there she spoke with a rep (Shanti) that handles the Photography portion of the business. My wife was impressed with the presentation and arranged to have me meet with Shanti as well.

When comparing the Photographer we were planning to use against the Photography presentation by David's Bridal of Westbury NY ------ the cost was higher at David's Bridal but the big difference would be they would include 2 photographers ------- Shanti stressed the fact that they use 2 photographers and would offer approximately 1400 photos to choose from ------ When hearing this, we decided to go with David's Bridal of Westbury NY for the photography services at our Wedding.

When we arrived at the wedding, there was only one photographer -- NOT 2 ---- the photographer said he always works alone ----- So, the main reason we went with David's Bridal of Westbury was they promised 2 photographers. --- They (Shanti) lied ------ Our photographer, who was not dressed for the occasion, only took 491 photos ------ (we were told there would be 1400) and the photographer dissappeared during the cocktail hour (only 5 photos of the coctail hour -- only 1 with people in it --- he took pictures of the food and of pictures on the wall) --- there were at least 4 photos included that were of a different catering facility.

David's Bridal may be good with the wedding dresses but I warn you -- DO NOT USE THEM FOR THE PHOTOGRAPHY OF YOUR SPECIAL DAY ---- They don't even have photographers --- they just farm out the work.

Review about: Davids Bridal Dress.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments