I called one saturday afternoon to schedule an appointment for sunday (same week), they put me on hold for 30 minutes to be transferred to the front desk person only to repeat all the details that i gave the first person who answered the phone.After that she was able to give me an appointment and just hung up without proper phone etiquette.

I received an online confirmation that I have an appointment next saturday which is not what i specifically asked. I called them again and of course I have to wait another 30 minutes just to reschedule. the lady made an excuse that "the computer was ***".

They were so rude and unprofessional.I wasted an hour of my life.

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments

One hour of a person's life isn't that important unless you are terminally ill.

Dresslily - Coat Review from Racine, Wisconsin Dresslily "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..." Read more Davids Bridal - "Ultimate pampering package" Davids Bridal "My friend won an "ultimate pampering package for you and up to 6 girlfriends" compliments of David's Bridal and MK Skincare and Cosmetics. The package included instrumental deep pore cleanse..." Read more Bad Davids Bridal Services and business Davids Bridal "I went to davids Bridal for my wedding dress at first it started out ok butsoon there after well it has been a nightmare I went in to be aproached..." Read more Skechers Go Walk shoes create suction force to the ground causing falls Skechers "I have using a Skechers Go Walk shoe with Goga mat padding on the inside for the last 3 months or so. I liked the comfort of the shoes and..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more