NgFirst I made a appointment for my wedding dress and I booked a appointment for my bridesmaid dresses for right after.What is the sense of making a appointment when the lady you get assigned to doesn't even help for one.

I rarely seen my consultant. She was very nice the few moments she was around. She was busy with other brides as well. Plus before I went there I was told to pick favorites on their website.

I picked about 20 dresses on there and they didn't have even one of them in the store. Regardless of all this I found a dress I loved. There was some loose beading and a broken clasp but was told they would fix it. Well when it came time to pick out my bridesmaid dresses I could not find my consultant anywhere and they did not have any of the sizes I needed in the dresses I liked so I had to have bridesmaid try on different but similar dresses to have a idea of what size to get.

Being that I didn't have much time to pick dresses because I was getting married in a 2 months and waited too long to wait for a dress I picked bridesmaid dresses anyway. When it cam time to pay for the dresses I found out they couldn't order the size I needed for jr bridesmaid dress. So I now had to pick a different one. Then the lady who checked me out was very nice but not sure of a couple things so another very rude consultant came to help.

For one thing half her bra was hanging out of the top of her shirt and she kept not only insulting the girl ringing me up but kept insulting me. She made a couple comments but the rudest was when they wanted to look into changing something to my dress and wanted to know what part of store I grabbed it from she said it obviously from the clearance section which is was not but why make that comment. And if it was clearance what is so wrong with that. When it all comes down to it Davids Bridal ruined what was supposed to be a very en joyous experience.

I told them as I was leaving that you should only get married once so the threat Ill never comer here again doesn't mean anything but keep in mind I have 3 people here who still aren't married. All my bridesmaids said they will never go there again and will remember it the day they get married.

O and keep this in mind when you are on davids bridal website that all those pretty dresses at the great price are not in the store.None of them are

Review about: Davids Bridal Dress.

Comments