To Whom it May Concern, First let me start by saying I am a bride.I am very excited to be getting married in the next 35 days to my best friend.

I did not say yes to the dress at a Davids Bridal but I did try on my first wedding dress in one of your locations. I did however fall in love with the Vera Wang collection made for Davids Bridal and so I picked those as my bridesmaid dresses. My complaint is simple and could have been easily avoided. I called your Springfield, Virginia location to make an appointment to have my dress altered.

At this point I was given a few dates and times that would work. The one specific thing the lady who made my alteration said to make sure to bring my undergarments and shoes. I must say it is my first time getting married and being such an obvious novice I do not have much experience. Davids Bridal only alters designers that they sell.

This is not my problem I can see how that is valid. I did assume that they do outside dresses as well because I know they sale so many dress designers. My issue is at no point did the consultant ask me if I had bought my dress at Davids Bridal since they do not do outside dresses. This is where I say my issue could have been handled instantly and no one would have been inconvenienced.

Unfortunately, this was not the case my alteration appointment was made a week later I show up to the Springfield, Virginia location completely excited and overwhelmed of course my bridesmaids did not know it because I was trying to be the composed bride. I had been waiting for my first dress fitting for quite some time to have the aha moment all over again, to have people swoon over me another time. Due to your lack of checks and balances instead of feeling an aha moment and swooning I was leaving feeling stressed and extremely frustrated. I was told after I handed over my dress my bag with undergarments and my shoes that there was nothing they could do.

I was treated as if was my fault that I made an appointment somewhere that does not do outside dresses. Why would it not be your job to go through some sort of checklist when making appointments. When I tried to get the name or some information on whoever made my appointment I was told that the system does not keep track of who makes the appointments. Feeling deflated I went to the front counter and asked for the store managers card.

We were offered the contact information of the Springfield Davids Bridal seamstress but we obviously would have to call and schedule for another day and that location would have been in Ashburn Virginia. I called the number to the customer service line I spoke to an associate and explained my dilemma and that I would like to speak to a regional or district manager. She said she understood and would get someone on the phone for me, I was on hold for 18 minutes. After my very long hold a lady got on the phone and introduced herself and said she had heard about what had happened.

I asked her if she was a manager because that is who I was waiting on. She said no that she was an associate just like the girl who had originally put me on hold. How is it that I wait 18 minutes to speak to a manager and you can only manage to come back with a copy of the same person I started with. I felt like it was that old cubicle trick where you ask the person next to you to play manager so then you do not have to get the real manager involved.

I asked for a managers name or some sort of way to contact them and all I was given was the dbcustomerservice@dbi.com email. Overall I am disappointed and saddened about my Davids Bridal experience. 35 days out from my wedding I would like to have less stress. I did not appreciate how I was handled and that my complaint was made to feel unimportant.

I would like to speak to a regional/district manager as soon as possible.Ashley Wesley

Review about: Davids Bridal Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments