Went to Davids in Monroeville after visiting a smaller bridal store in Greensburg.I didn't like any dresses in the smaller shop, lack of sizes.

The staff was wonderful at Davids! My consultant Elaine was too good to be true considering the circumstances. She was waiting on myself and another bride. We were side by side on the stage/dressing room.

All the other bride did was complain for the first half hour about she should get one on one service. I heard the bride admit to her family that when setting appointment they explained you would share a consultant. Well the reason I am writing this is because I want other selfish brides to realize this! That way you won't ruin another brides' experience.

I am a happy person, so she didn't get to me. But my family wanted to say something to her, like grow up.

Also the manager Susie came over quite a few times to assist, she made it fun also.The other bride did finally lighten up, but PLEASE be considerate of other customers when shopping for the big day.

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments

Yucca Valley, California, United States #754520

Thank you for that. You are a mature and kind person. Good luck with your own marriage amy it be filled with love laughter happiness and many many anniversaries