1.6

First, I want to tell you my experiences at the store.My friend and I are both getting married and we both made an appointment at the Brea, California one to go try on bridal dresses.

I told my dresser (or whatever you call them) that I do not like mermaid styles and my budget is around $500. Guess what? She bought all of the dresses for me to try on the mermaid style (WTF). Second, all of the dresses were over $500.

She claimed that my budget is too hard to work on and all dresses were $700 and above. My friend, who has a better budget than I did, tried on a wedding dress (gown style) for $250. Her and I are the same size. Now I'm thinking, how come she didn't give me that dress to try on?

Another WTF. Towards the end, I didn't like any of the dresses. I changed and put back on my clothes and waited for my friend to finish up. While waiting, my dresser kept on harassing me to buy one of the dresses.

She kept pushing and it didn't feel good. When she gave up, she gave me an attitude and said "you're not buying today so I am just going to put the styles in your profile" (with an attitude) and left. Not only that, they lied about a lot of things while we were there. 1.

My friend ended up buying a dress because they lied to us at that time and said it was the last day the dress is on sale (I saw the same dress online that was on sale for a few weeks). 2. The dress she bought cannot get new. She had to get the dress she tried on (store dress) and that it cannot be ordered online anymore (which is another bull *** because I looked it up and you can definitely order it online).

When we told them that, they said, "oh, you don't know what you're getting and here, you know how it is." 3. They said they were closed on Black Friday. This was after we told them we want to think about it and return on Black Friday if my friend decides to buy it and she would need to fly back to Japan on Saturday. I found out on Black Friday that they opened.

It makes me very upset that is how they run their business. 2nd story - So my friend bought a dress. I still need to buy mine. I went online and ordered a Sample Dress.

Yes, it stated the blurbs below, and I was fine with it since it DOES NOT state that it is missing anything. When I got the dress in the mail, it was MISSING the sash/wrap strings in the back. I was so upset and emailed customer service. It took 5 days for anyone to email me back and when a person did, they said sample dresses may miss items.

I emailed back and stated that no where on your website states that. She emailed back and said that imperfections = missing items. I am really upset as I am writing this because I will bring this to the corporate. If I knew that it is missing a sash, I would never buy such a thing.

Their business is terrible. I will NEVER recommend anyone going to David's Bridal. Please read below what was stated online. -Sample Sale gowns are only available online (not available in stores).

-Sample Sale gowns contain imperfections such as tears in the lining or tulle, or imperfect seams in the skirt, etc.

-Specific imperfections are not visible in the photograph shown which is representative of the style and design, not the individual dress that will be shipped.-David's Bridal stores can provide alterations on online Sample Sale gowns (for a fee), however we will not restore them back to first quality.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of davids bridal wedding dress from Davids Bridal. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $120 and wants Davids Bridal to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was staffs nasty attitudes and trashy environment. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Davids Bridal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments