Seriously disappointed! In August I ordered a bridesmaid’s online for my sister’s wedding.

The dress arrived with some serious damage and the security tag still attached! No idea how it left a store in the condition it was in! It looked like the ribbon/belt along the empire waistline had been ripped from the dress causing the mesh shirt to tear, leaving 2 large holes! After contacting customer service and asking for to exchange it for a new dress I was told there were no more left and to simply return it!

As much as I would have loved to send it back and be done with it, I am only 1 of 3 bridesmaids wearing the same dress so it wasn’t an option to return it! So I’m stuck with a damaged dress, to which I was offered a 30% refund. But that still doesn’t solve the issue of the security tag! I was told to take it to my nearest David’s Bridal.

Trust me I would have gone in long ago if it wasn’t an hour away in a different city. So after asking customer service if my nearest store could in fact actually remove that type of security tag I was told yes. So that is how I spent my next available day off….only to be turned away by a very apologetic staff member who was terribly confused why I was sent there since their security tags are COMPLETELY different shapes. Back to square one.

So at this point the only other option is to send it back to have the tag removed and have them send me the same dress back. After 2 and a half weeks of waiting I contacted them again to see if the dress had been received and if it had been reshipped. After looking into it I was told the dress had arrived and had been sitting there for over a week. Had I not contacted them, I don’t think it would have been reshipped at all.

I received it within a couple days after that, loose in a large box with a hanger. No protection, no packaging of any kind. I’m sure one of the holes was even bigger than before from snagging on the hanger. Now we are into November and the wedding is 2 weeks away.

Thankfully it is now into a seamstress to be fixed up. #davidsbridalsucks

Review about: Davids Bridal Wedding Dress.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments