I have bought my wedding dress at the tri county store so my daughter wanted to go look at their prom dresses.we went, no one ever offered to help us or assist her in her decision, we tried it on and decided to buy it.

went to the cashier and the manager was standing there, she was telling us a story how two girls looking at dresses and the one let the other one try it on and then she ended up buying it, so her point was you better buy it asap, so we had the dress in my arms but then she turned away from us to do paper work. never offered to take our sale. which as a manager is pretty prissy poor customer service. finally after waiting for long time a young girl came up to the register next to us and just stood there.

I literally had to say with a loud voice "Can I buy this?... and she rung us up with poor customer service.. really girls if you hate your jobs that much, please move on.... your service sucked.

I even reached out via email to voice my concern and even that customer service could care less.

WOW....UNBELIVEALBE.

Review about: Davids Bridal Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments