To whom it may concern, I was at the David's Bridal store on 82nd street by allisonville road., on December 10th. I walked in the store and one sales associate was busy on the phone.

I saw two other sales associates who were next to her. I began talking telling them I was there for an appt! She began to say that I needed to wait until the other one was off the phone rudely! I came to find out that she was the manager Jen or Jennifer was her name.

I just wanted to report that she was really rude! Our appt went over a little of the allotted time that we had! She sent a sales associate back to our area to ask us did we have a special allotted time slot! I was so annoyed.

The sales associate seemed really sincere and apologetic. I really don't like doing business with rude managers who treat their customers like crap! Maybe someone needs to pull this rude woman aside or send her to some customer service training!

I myself do not ever plan on buying or sending anyone else to that store as long as she is the manager! Thanks in advance!

Review about: Davids Bridal Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Store manager.

Comments