Davids Bridal - Review about Return Policy from Gainesville, Florida

I am not happy with the David's Bridal return policy.Recently my friend's wedding was officially canceled.

They were suppose to get married back in Feb, but the groom was deployed, and decided to postpone the wedding. He returned safely, and they decided to set the wedding in May. So I bought my dress back in Dec., apparently DB's policy is 14 days after receiving to return. Then the customer service rep told me on the phone to try to sell on eBay or Amazon.

I know one thing, if I were to get married, will not ever buy my dress from DB.Not impressed!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 30 #1179687 San Jose, California

So you're mad because you didn't read their return policy before purchasing? Geez...

0 0 Reply

Apr 09 #1141965 Gainesville, Florida

I should mention that I found out my friend's wedding was cancelled a few days ago. I talked with the representative today. She was very unsympathetic and for future references, no representative should suggest selling the dress online bc your return policy ruins lives! It's just plain evil

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Davids Bridal. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Davids Bridal.
Filing a new complaint about