Davids Bridal - Review about Return Policy from Gainesville, Florida
I am not happy with the David's Bridal return policy.Recently my friend's wedding was officially canceled.
They were suppose to get married back in Feb, but the groom was deployed, and decided to postpone the wedding. He returned safely, and they decided to set the wedding in May. So I bought my dress back in Dec., apparently DB's policy is 14 days after receiving to return. Then the customer service rep told me on the phone to try to sell on eBay or Amazon.
I know one thing, if I were to get married, will not ever buy my dress from DB.Not impressed!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Return Policy
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..."
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "I ordered my dress and it came a few days before expected. I was super excited but when i opened the package my heart broke into pieces. The picture was..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "Be aware for DFW Audi in Dallas, TX SCAM especially with the sales guy Ricky Norris firstname.lastname@example.org 817-354-2834 main and 817-401-7499 direct line. They are showing old or fake..."
- "Well today i recieved a letter saying that i had won 1,900,000 and that i had to send in 19.99 for receiver processing division, Thak God if i won, but..."
- "Found a piece of plastic in my panini ..."