I ordred a dress at a store (3 hours from my home).I am pregnant and need to try it on so i didn't order online originally.

Because i'm pregnant i realized i need a different size now and i contacted the toll free number. I was told that since i ordered in the store, i can only exchange it in a store. I cannot do anything online now. WHY?!

The manufacturer is the same regardless of where you place the original order... This was not an off the rack purchase... So now, i have to drive 3 hours to exchange the dress... Why with a corporation this big are their "return and exchange policies" so different between online and in store?

Oh and by the way, they don't have a return policy in store...Very angry and disappointed.

Review about: Davids Bridal Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let me return the dress and order the new size online....................

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Fashionmia - Fasionmia Great products and good prices Fashionmia "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..." Read more Dresslily - Terrible quality & service. Dresslily "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..." Read more Modlily - Dress did not match photo on website Modlily "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..." Read more Bad Davids Bridal Services and business Davids Bridal "I went to davids Bridal for my wedding dress at first it started out ok butsoon there after well it has been a nightmare I went in to be aproached..." Read more Stockx - My missing shoes and Mish goes silent Stockx "Ordered 3 pairs of shoes, the new Louis Vuitton supreme shoes spending over $3500 total. Weeks later I only have 1 pair of shoes and Mish constantly change the story..." Read more Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number Eharmony "Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Order Cancellation? Lazada Philippines "Just now, I checked the status of my order. The status of the order I placed was cancelled. What's confusing here is I DID NOT CANCEL MY ORDER IN THE..." Read more Pepperfry  received wrong product and pepperfry is not ready to accept it back Pepperfry "Hi have order a clock "Black Iron 8 Inch Vintage Double Sided Station Wall Clock by Anantaran" (Sku: DE1370875-S-PM6126) (Order No is 303227277) which has WHITE inner background being displayed..." Read more