1.1

Possibly the worst customer service I have ever experienced.!!!!!!!!I do not believe you care about your customers at all.

I would like to personally call out Kelly Harrison extension 4572 and Alejandra for making my experience as awful as possible. I called everyday for two weeks to fix the mistake Davids Bridal made by sending me the wrong dress. I was hung up on, put on hold for hours, and told no manager would speak to me. I will never EVER order another dress from you.

AND i promise to make sure I tell every girl I know to never ever order a dress from you. Refusing to let me speak to a manager. David Bridals solution for sending me the wrong dress was to pay for an additional dress plus expedited shipping that may or may not make it on time for my wedding. Thanks for nothing David's Bridal.

You should be ashamed why even have a phone number to let people call if you are just going to treat your customers like garbage.

Thank you for the wrong dress, terrible customer service.You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Review about: Davids Bridal Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: I will never order from David's Bridal again.

I didn't like: Poor cust service, Wrong dress, Return policy, Money hungry store manager.

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments