when I open my account with store # 15.I was asked at the time of opening my account would I like to purchase the insurance that the bank offered in case something happen and I can't make payment and the insurance will kick in to help.

well I did request but the sale person didn't included it, I even had problems with my bill when I came into the store I was told also that I wouldn't be receiving a bill for 6 months but that wasn't true either & now I have outstanding late fees & Erica told me that my dress only came in white this was even false info & she refuse to have patients to correct her wrong info. I did get my dress in the color I wanted but it was corrected by another person She felt to pass my business to with all the problems she started & because she was going on vacation & I said to her I really need her to resolve this issue first but she just handed me a David's Bridal brochure.

I couldn't get NO !support from her & I had been to the store begging her for help but she didn't feel I was worth the time this is how I felt & feel still because I am still dealing with wrongness & my bill issues.Thanks

Review about: Davids Bridal Dress.

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments