1.6

Dress I wanted has sags. They wouldn’t discount it.

After I stated this was bad customer service due to they act like their was nothing they could do. The Mgr stated she could order one and have it expedited. Didn’t happen. I called a day before it should have come in on regular order.

I was put on hold then Mgr got on phone apologizing and once again said she would expedite it and I should have it within the week. Who knows what didn’t happen the first time. Afewdays later I went in to check the status. They didn’t show it ship but followed up with UPS since I was standing there she call to get more detail info then said because of the store it was delayed another day.

finally went back the day it should have arrived. Because no one seems to know what the other one is doing the first girl told me it wouldn’t be in until another 6 days. I was so upset that would only be a day before what they had as wedding date. Then a mgr looks at it not knowing UPS update said she would call.

Then she turned around and the box was on the counter. Don’t know why they didn’t see UPS had deliver it. I was to upset to try it on and she said if ur not in the mood u shouldn’t. Think they would have encouraged me too before I left the store.

The wrap it in clear plastic like it came from cleaners not David Brdial bag no Thank you No apology. Service was fake only important until they sold u the dress.

I originally gave them 5 stars because they order me a new dress but it was all bad from that point on. Store has nice dress and accessories but bad services

Comments