I went to store # 15 in Pembroke Pines Florida, chose the dress the veil and the shoes, but the dress needed some alteration, I paid cash for everything. Unfortunately, a month and 2 weeks after, I had an accident, and I could not travel to the States (as I am from the Caribbean), as I was not in a healthy conditions, meanwhile, my mom had ask my aunt to contact that particular store to explain the situation, and she spoke to an employee working in store #15 and she said no problem, my aunt event asked her if she had to send a copy of the medical report, the lady said no.

Now, for thanksgiving last year I was in better health conditions, so when I went to Florida, I called the store they once again told me no problem, I only need to call the corporate office, which I did and could not reach anyone, so since I was there for only. 4 days I went back to my country, unfortunately empty handed.

Finally, went back to the states and called the store again and they once again referred me to corporate, which I've been calling for the longest..... Left several messages for someone called Deborah Valentino, finally, she called back after 3 days, then when I explained the situation, she said that the dress was given to charity. Sincerely, I think it is unfair, as people work for their money, David's bridal could have either, give me a credit or refund half of what I paid for, but just bluntly tell me that they gave the dress to charity, without even considering the fact that I was disabled for about 8 months and I was waiting for my doctor to give me the green light to travel.

IF YOU ARE THINKING OF BUYING A WEDDING DRESS DONT CHOOSE DAVIDS BRIDAL!!! The worst choice ever, they smile when you come in the store but they are not considerate at all...

Review about: Davids Bridal Dress.

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments