3.0

I had seven bridesmaids and five of them ordered the dress in store, which never told us how long will it take to get the dresses.They got them as late as two weeks before the wedding.

When the other two bridesmaids tried to order the dresses three weeks later than the other five, they were told the dress will not come in time. !!! Sales person suggested me that my two last bridesmaids order different color of the dress, because it will come in time. Are you kidding me??

Sales person should have told me to order the *** dress online, because it only takes 5 days to get the dress. If you order in store, it will take 4 months to take the dress. Same price.

That is ridiculous they do not inform you that there is the difference in ordering the dress and would save me stress.Plus this salesperson in Canton, OH did not have a clue that online ordering will be fast and convenient and had the nerve to tell me to order different color !

Review about: Davids Bridal Dress.

I didn't like: Poor cust service.

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments