I went to the David's Bridal in Woodbridge, VA to look for a wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses for my wedding.The customer service consultants there were extremely rude and unhelpful.
There was no one else in the shop when we went in and the ladies were unwilling to help unless we had an appointment.
After I found the dress my mother and I went back to buy the dress and the lady said she would not be able to help us, until my mother said we were there to purchase the dress that day.The consultant said "Nice, a sale without having to work for it!!!" Seriously the most unprofessional people I have ever had to deal with!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Wedding Dress
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."
- "I bought a dress and a bikini for a vacation I've planned and it was totally damaged. The white dress has burns stains all over the vcut breast line ,..."
- "I was charged $102.00 + fees $144.00 for this AWFUL arrangement that arrived late. ..."
- "I purchased a torque converted from Monster Transmission with a 3 year warranty. Installed it and it worked great for a 6 months to a year. My car..."
- "Since I purchased my home 8 years ago, I have yet to come outside my front door without noticing plastic bags, paper, plastic bottles, and debris from the 7-Eleven store..."
- "I was a blogger on the site for 10 years and my blog was the most popular blog on the site for many of those years. Recently my account..."
- "Pissed Consumer should allow editing.It is a world wide web publication and the author is, after all, the AUTHOR.Pissed Consumer has also posted star ratings on one of my reviews..."
- "I am writing because lately everytime I buy ritz crackers and opened the pkg they just fall apart lots of crumbs I am considering not purchasing them anymore as I..."