Woodbridge, Virginia

I went to the David's Bridal in Woodbridge, VA to look for a wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses for my wedding.The customer service consultants there were extremely rude and unhelpful.

Related: Davids Bridal - Messed up my dress and when I asked them to bring them back at it originally looked they did but never agreed to refund me for alterations.

There was no one else in the shop when we went in and the ladies were unwilling to help unless we had an appointment.

After I found the dress my mother and I went back to buy the dress and the lady said she would not be able to help us, until my mother said we were there to purchase the dress that day.The consultant said "Nice, a sale without having to work for it!!!" Seriously the most unprofessional people I have ever had to deal with!

Review about: Wedding Dress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Davids Bridal Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments

Stafford, Virginia, United States #776711

Go to Tiffany's in Richmond, we bought my daughters dress there because we weren't happy with the David's in woodbridge. We did have an appointment ant there was so much upselling from invitations and so forth, that we were uncomfortable