We live in Woodbridge, VA. My granddaughter’s mother bought her bridesmaids dresses and her wedding gown at David’s Bridal.

The purchase was difficult (they said she had her bustle when she didn’t and had paid for it. The customer service was horrible and they basically called her a liar even though she had proof and witnesses.). But that wasn’t the worst of it. She took her gown home and a few weeks later their home burned to the ground.

They lost everything they owned making it out with the clothes on their backs. Insurance will only reimburse a portion of the dress; and not in time for the wedding. David Bridal’s generous offer? 10% off.

Disgusting. Way to take advantage of another human’s tragedy. I posted an unfavorable yelp review and received an unhelpful and uncaring response of, “We’re sorry you are not happy with our offer. If we can help you with anything else, please contact us at DBcares.” I also attempted to contact their corporate office, but ironically, the 'contact us' link on their website doesn't work.

DB definitely does NOT care. Buyer beware & AVOID.

Comments

So sorry for what your granddaughter has gone through. But this is in no way David's Bridal' s fault.

They had no control over her house burning. I understand yours & her frustration, but they DID offer her the best they could.