1.5

I first set up an appointment for my bridesmaids to try on dresses in January.Our consultant was also helping another party.

I didn't think much of it since I have only two bridesmaids and we were going to be low maintenance. She took both of their measurements and claimed that both were a size zero. Later on we discovered that one of the girls is a size 4. The girls tried only about three dresses and decided to get the same one.

Our consultant at this time disappeared. So we waited for awhile. We finally were able to place their orders. At this time our consultant found out that the dress we picked was not available in the color we wanted.

So we decided to go with our second choice dress. Things happen right? I am usually a laid back person. Then we found out that since dress number two was a special dress, they would be in the week before my wedding.

We decided to take that risk. My bridesmaid dress came in February but my maid of honor still hadn't heard from them. I called to check on the status. Now they are saying it will be in the day before my wedding which is May 13th.

I guess they have to make her dress from scratch. They will not call, or check on anything. They will; however, charge her a $25 rush fee for alterations if needed. How it takes five months for a dress to come in is beyond me.

I am very disappointed in this store.This is by far the worst service I have ever received.

Review about: Davids Bridal Wedding Dress.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments

Why would you buy a dress that best case scenario would only arrive the week before your wedding? Doesn't the bridesmaid know what size she wears?