We need to stop giving companies like David's Bridal our money if they are going to treat us like we don't matter.Cautionary tale about the bad service I received at David's Bridal.

Watch the video I call about my annoying experience with David's Bridal and their terrible customer service. To offer we put up bad service and we really need to stop because it is not until we stand up for ourselves that these big businesses will treat us better.

So today I am speaking out and saying NO MORE!

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments

Modlily - Dress did not match photo on website Modlily "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..." Read more Modlily - Cheap, nasty and nothing like the photo!! Modlily "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..." Read more Davids Bridal - "Ultimate pampering package" Davids Bridal "My friend won an "ultimate pampering package for you and up to 6 girlfriends" compliments of David's Bridal and MK Skincare and Cosmetics. The package included instrumental deep pore cleanse..." Read more Dresslily - Coat Review from Racine, Wisconsin Dresslily "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG wave force washer rusting Lg Electronics "I bought the LG wave force top loader about 3 yrs ago. After about 14 months it started to have small rust spots near the beach dispenser. I did some..." Read more Rec Direct - What junk dr wellness Rec Direct "I bought the dr wellness spa in 2014 for around $3900 in the first year I had to replace the motor twice the heater 3 times the main board well..." Read more Porsche Cars North America - Porsche Financial Services Porsche Cars North America "Never wrote an online review in my life, this is the first one but dealing with Porsche Financial Services in the US is terrible and I need to tell my..." Read more Light In The Box - Inability to initiate a return of a faulty  item Light In The Box "I received my ordered item- a wrist watch with item no #: 2852220975393067 yesterday. Meanwhile, the watch worked just for few minutes and has since stopped. This therefore necessitates a..." Read more