My daughter's, myself and my mother went to David's Bridal to try on wedding dresses and look at brides maid dresses and dresses for my mom and me!The girl that helped us was very sweet and we were there for a few hours.
She had a dress that she liked on clearance, but she was not sure. we were asking if we paid for the dress and she decides it is not the right dress, can we bring it back? She said we could not get money back but she thought we could get store credit. She said, "My manager is on the phone when she gets off the phone, I will ask her" When she hung up the phone she asked about bringing the dress for store credit.
The manager said, " Yes, you can bring it back anytime for in store credit." My daughter and her 4 bridesmaids went in to change the wedding dress and to purchase bridesmaids dresses. The manager said that the girl that helped us was no longer working there and she would not take the dress back for in store credit.
This is not a million dollar wedding and we are all struggling to have a nice wedding.I just can not understand how shady people are today.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wedding Dress
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "I ordered my dress and it came a few days before expected. I was super excited but when i opened the package my heart broke into pieces. The picture was..."
- "Worst experience of my life in panda express in southgate area. Workers on phone when trying to work and we have prof..."
- "After buying this grill last summer.....let's just say I wish I hadn't! My first issue was the way the grates designed as a diamond shape. Grills are hard..."
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "I went to shoprite at Denlyn, i did my shoping and everything was fine. I finished my shoping on my way out of the door...the was a trolley guy...wearing uniform..."
- "Don't trust this site.. They are number 1 fraud. They play with sentiments of customers. They won't deliver your items in time. My order was supposed to get on 19..."
- "Rise Broadband made me sign a 2 year contract and the contract is only for their best interest. i was promised connections speeds up around 15mbps half the time I..."