I wish I would have read all the reviews prior to purchasing my bridal attire from David's Bridal.They are very rude, unprofessional and could care less about the brides special day.

To make matters worse they act as though you're an inconvenience to them. I have had nothing but issues but the icing on the cake occurred today when I went to pick up my dress from alterations and it had hair, debris, fabric clippings, makeup and blood on it. When I asked if they planned to clean it because I did not put those things on it I was told no! It was only after I complained to the manager that they agreed to fix it.

I could go on for awhile about their pushy, rude staff but I'll save you the time and tell you to go to a speciality store and pay a little more. Nothing has stressed me out about the wedding except for dealing with these money hungry jerks! Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!

The staff is rude and the dresses and accessories are cheaply made.If I had the time and money, I would sue them.

Review about: Davids Bridal Dress.

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments

Marisol A

:? Will not step on that store in my lifetime had a very bad Experience Never open a credit card with them Their interest rate is very high...... Just for one day omg you su**