Valley Village, California

David's Bridal online store has poor unethical business practice.Two months ago, I ordered two bridesmaid dresses ($80/each).

They emailed saying the order was cancelled UPON MY REQUEST. I later got it in writing (through their "helpful" online chat box) that DB had cancelled the order b/c they were out of stock. Fine, I'll give them chance #2. I returned the other dress and purchased 5 bridesmsaid dresses ($90/each).

They emailed me they are out of stock on one of the dresses. I went on their online to chat to complain. Poor customer service. When I complained by email, they forwarded their "policy" stating that they don't promise the items they post online are available in stock.

That there would be days in between when they could confirm whether the items are available, especially for sale items. They said I have to call them to ask for the refund for that dress. WTF! They can take my money from my credit card, but they can't refund it to me.

I am so frustrated and feel deflated. They have taken the fun out of shopping for dresses. I feel bad for my bridesmaids. Do not buy from David's Bridal.

Try to purchase your dresses on Macy's, Nordstroms, or JCrew.

Unless you care about getting this season's hottest dresses, the latter stores can have sales from 35%-75% off.Good luck brides!

Review about: Davids Bridal Dress.

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments