My daughter went to David's bridal in Boise, ID to purchase her wedding gown.The customer service was terrible and the consultant had no idea what she was doing.

There was a very poor selection but, unfortunately she did purchase a gown. When she went back to pick it up after alterations she Hated the gown. The manager did not do a thing to try to make it better or make her happy.

I would just like to say "Girls try any other bridal shop in the area!" "Don't go to David's!' My daughter ended up going to Christa's in Twin Falls and found a beautiful gown.The price what great, the alterations were less then they were at David's and the staff was wonderful.

Review about: Davids Bridal Manager.

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments

Rosewe - Dress Review from Neptune Beach, Florida Rosewe "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..." Read more Davids Bridal - Sales Representative Review from Fraser, Michigan Davids Bridal "On 10/30/16, Michele M was our sales person. She was wonderful in helping us select the right bridal gown for my daughter. She listened to what we were looking for and..." Read more Italian Style Clothing - Armani AG Milano jackets SCAM Italian Style Clothing "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..." Read more Davids Bridal - Unreadable and incorrectly spaced words on personalized chocolate bar Davids Bridal "I ordered personalized chocolate bars from Davids Bridal on line. I wrote Brian and Susan on the first line. I wrote THANK YOU on the second line and FOR COMING..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more