My daughter went to David's bridal in Boise, ID to purchase her wedding gown.The customer service was terrible and the consultant had no idea what she was doing.

There was a very poor selection but, unfortunately she did purchase a gown. When she went back to pick it up after alterations she Hated the gown. The manager did not do a thing to try to make it better or make her happy.

I would just like to say "Girls try any other bridal shop in the area!" "Don't go to David's!' My daughter ended up going to Christa's in Twin Falls and found a beautiful gown.The price what great, the alterations were less then they were at David's and the staff was wonderful.

Review about: Davids Bridal Manager.

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Rosewe - Roswe is a SCAM Rosewe "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..." Read more Davids Bridal - "Ultimate pampering package" Davids Bridal "My friend won an "ultimate pampering package for you and up to 6 girlfriends" compliments of David's Bridal and MK Skincare and Cosmetics. The package included instrumental deep pore cleanse..." Read more Davids Bridal - David's Bridal Fat Shaming Customers Davids Bridal "Here is my fiance's recent horrible experience with David's Bridal: Store: 0188 Tran#03027317 Rep Betty S. 730335 My experience with this company has not only caused me to completely lose faith in..." Read more Promgirl - Review about Bridesmaid Dress from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more Eharmony customer service 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer service phone number Eharmony "eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer service eharmony com phone number www eharmony com contact..." Read more Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty - LACYLOX.COM IS A FAKE RIP OFF BOOTLEG WEB SITE Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty "LacyLox Lacy Lox is a scam imitation website tricking people into thinking they are buying genuine Ruth's Beauty products. They even have reviews of Ruth's Beauty products on their site,..." Read more Pepperfry  received wrong product and pepperfry is not ready to accept it back Pepperfry "Hi have order a clock "Black Iron 8 Inch Vintage Double Sided Station Wall Clock by Anantaran" (Sku: DE1370875-S-PM6126) (Order No is 303227277) which has WHITE inner background being displayed..." Read more Total Air Care - Beware Total Air Care "4 times they sent a kid / tech to my house who from April to end of July stating air handler was great and good working condition and I specifically..." Read more