we entered the store and stopped at the front desk. No one looked up at us and kind of ignored us.. I finally started to walk away and then they ask if we needed help. I said yes, she said do you have an appt

I said no but.. she really did not want to listen. Then said it would be a 45 minute wait,

ok she had our name and we went off to pick out the dresses for the bride and mother of the bride.

we went on one side where there was no one. and we we waited. Finally, about a hour later someone asked us to move to the other side where there were many ladies trying on gowns with their sales reps.

Ok we follow the ladies and I told my niece that she was going to have her own pink heart on her dressing room door like the other brides to be. She was excited. but she never received one.

Let me give some background on my niece. She is a disabled 24 year old... lovely warm hearted young lady who has found a great man to love and take care of..Something the family never expected to happen.

It seems that we were singled out as a disabled family and all the special things that every bride had we were not priviledeged to have had the same and enjoy this wonderful time in our lives. My family came here from NORWAY yes NORWAY ..

This again was supposed to be a special day and it was a disaster. THE BRIDE TO BE LEFT IN TEARS... Help we need your Help.

The family was not looking to spend $700 on this dress that got put in the pile and dresses that we picked never came to the dressing area that we were told to go to.. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DRESSES WE HAD CHOSEN. DO YOU THINK THAT SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE FOR THIS YOUNG LADY MY NIECE AND FAMILY... THEY ARE HEARTBROKEN. WE CANNOT AFFORD THIS DRESS HOWEVER, MY NIECE HAS HER HEART SET ON THIS DRESS. PLEASE PLEASE HELP US TO RECTIFY THIS ISSUE AND MAKE THE BRIDE HAPPY AND NOT FEEL THAT THIS WAS DISCRIMINATION TOWARD THE PHYSICAL IMPAIRED HANDICAPP PEOPLE AGAIN .. AFTER ALL THE YEARS OF EXPLAINING THE GOOD IN PEOPLE SHE IS NOW AWARE OF THE TRUTH.

Review about: Davids Bridal Dress.

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments

MIMI You are a mean person! Do you work for David's bridal? Have a heart and stop making *** *** comments! You Bi$ch. Hopefully someone some day will punch you in the face! MIMI

Have a nice day

For poster #303291 Sorry to hear that you had such a bad experience! Hopefully this will work out for you guys.

Good luck :)

OMG --- she didn't get the pink paper heart w/ her name on it.seriously -- walk over to the desk and ask for it!!!!!

And My family came from Norway and Ireland. SO? YOur message makes no sense. YOU didn't have an appt.

YOU will have to wait, other people did. Wedding dresses are expensive, YOu shouldn't be carrying them around. Did you give the consultant a price range, or was it a dress you picked out. YOur biggest complaints, were no pink heart, and because YOU didn't have an appoint ment you had to wait.

And whos fault is that??? And then the dress she wants is 700. so you should what get it at a different price because?????

Sorry.Your wrong.