My wife purchased from David's Bridal across from Easton, a piece of clothing, a half slip, for our daughter flying in from Thailand to get married on Friday, 7/15/11.Our daughter never touched the item, it was never removed from the bag.

She did not need it so we tried to return it. The clerk said all sales are final and the manager also stated as much. I tried to reason with her but to no avail. There are no signs in the store stating no return.

The clerk said when we signed the receipt we agreed to this as it is in small print on the receipt. We were told that we could exchange it for something else. Well the wedding is over and there is nothing else my wife wants from this store.

I would encourage anyone who reads this to go to another store like Macy's or Nordstrom to purchase wedding items.David's Bridal will get your money and give you no options to get your money back on something you don't need or want.

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments

I promise it was on your receipt in all capital letters that "ALL SALES ARE FINAL", people should make a practice of reading things before they sign them.

However i do hate David's with a burning passion so BOO DAVIDS BRIDAL!!