Let me start by saying I am not a person that ever complains about service.I understand that things can happen that are out of a store's control, and one bad experience doesn't mean the store is bad.

That being said, this place has absolutely horrible customer service. Some of the worst I've ever seen and on many different occassions. I bought my wedding dress here and have had to get several bridesmaid dresses here. (Unfortunately, there are very few options in our area.) Every single time, we've had issues.

They constantly say one thing, then do another. They'll talk about all the discounts and coupons they'll give you and then go back on all of them. No one in the store seems to know what is going on. The manager, is seriously one of the rudest, most unprofessional people I've ever met.

If you are going to buy from this store, be prepared.You are going to be in for a major headache.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss davids bridal staff. Davids Bridal needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned davids bridal staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Davids Bridal.

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1271105

We had great service from Alex who was helpful, positive, and had a engaging personality.We ended by buying a wedding gown and thanked Alex for his help.

We all hugged Alex as we left.It was a good experience due to Alex.