On 10/30/16,

Michele M was our sales person. She was wonderful in helping us select the right bridal gown for my daughter. She listened to what we were looking for and made perfect selections. Also, She stayed within our budget. Great dress shopping experience.

The only downside, was the outrageous alterations charges. Stopped paying attention to cost when just to heam/bustle the train was $150 and another $50 to attach the sleeve. Good thing I'm a a seamstress and can make the minor adjustments myself. I heard from others that this is your downfall. Other then that, Michelle made our dress experience very memorable. Thanks again Michele

This person wrote the review because of good customer service at Davids Bridal and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Davids Bridal to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Davids Bridal and davids bridal sales representative for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments

Davids Bridal - Poorly made Davids Bridal "I do not like to give bad reviews but I feel it is necessary for this past experience and this dress. I ordered this dress (Style: F17063 One shoulder lace and..." Read more Skechers Go Walk shoes create suction force to the ground causing falls Skechers "I have using a Skechers Go Walk shoe with Goga mat padding on the inside for the last 3 months or so. I liked the comfort of the shoes and..." Read more Davids Bridal - Manager Review Davids Bridal "The manager of the Columbus GA store, Kimberly Pope is currently awaiting trial in Gwinnett County GA for felony financial fraud. Innocent until proven innocent - yes; but how convenient..." Read more Bad Davids Bridal Services and business Davids Bridal "I went to davids Bridal for my wedding dress at first it started out ok butsoon there after well it has been a nightmare I went in to be aproached..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Ashton Drake strikes again.. New/different excuse for not processing other orders, and doll review. The Ashton Drake Galleries "I originally left my first bad review for ADG due to them refusing to process my orders, after delivering the first order made. The excuse was "a discrepancy between my..." Read more West Elm - Terrible Quality.  Terrible customer service.  West Elm "Do not purchase this couch!!! I have only had my Crosby Sectional for two years and the zipper on the cushions has already broken. No one,and I mean NO one,..." Read more Swift Transportation - Write up Swift Transportation "Here's what you get if you have a 37% load acceptance. I'm not sure exactly why I received this write-up. But they nonetheless,they had to write me up for something...." Read more