Michele M was our sales person. She was wonderful in helping us select the right bridal gown for my daughter. She listened to what we were looking for and made perfect selections. Also, She stayed within our budget. Great dress shopping experience.
The only downside, was the outrageous alterations charges. Stopped paying attention to cost when just to heam/bustle the train was $150 and another $50 to attach the sleeve. Good thing I'm a a seamstress and can make the minor adjustments myself. I heard from others that this is your downfall. Other then that, Michelle made our dress experience very memorable. Thanks again Michele
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"