On 10/30/16,

Michele M was our sales person. She was wonderful in helping us select the right bridal gown for my daughter. She listened to what we were looking for and made perfect selections. Also, She stayed within our budget. Great dress shopping experience.

The only downside, was the outrageous alterations charges. Stopped paying attention to cost when just to heam/bustle the train was $150 and another $50 to attach the sleeve. Good thing I'm a a seamstress and can make the minor adjustments myself. I heard from others that this is your downfall. Other then that, Michelle made our dress experience very memorable. Thanks again Michele

This person wrote the review because of good customer service at Davids Bridal and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Davids Bridal to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Davids Bridal and davids bridal sales representative for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments