On May 31st I had an appointment with Davids Bridal.I had been looking forward to this day for over a week.

My mother came from out of town, my young daughter and sister in law were there to share in my special time. I had an appointment at 1pm and it was 130 before I even met my "specialist". She had 3 other brides to deal with and was not listening to anything that we said. I had expressed the importance of not going over budget (approx $300).

Anything over budget would have to be approved through my mother who was attending. After approx 10 dresses, I was brought a dress that I fell in love with! It was perfect in every way. I was so happy that I finally found a dress that I loved.

To my dismay, I peaked at the tag that the consulant had tucked under my arm. Shocked, my eyes welled with tears as I saw the price.$799.99. Why would the consultant bring me a dress that was more than double my budget. I was so upset that I ran back to the dressing room and removed my perfect dress.

I left completely dissapointed, crushed and pissed that the consultant would have done that. She didnt help me in or out of any of the dresses, my sister in law did.

She didnt listen to ANYTHING that I said that I liked, a different consultant helped me with suggestions and insight.I will NEVER give them or recommend any business for Davids Bridal!

Review about: Davids Bridal Dress.

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments

First of all the consultants job is to tend to the bride.As for your price comment, ***!

Everyone needs to have a budget. There were plenty of dresses at 300 or less by the way. So unless you spend 1000 or more you dont deserve a wedding? Get real!

Oh and maybe you should look into what their job really is suppose to be. *** this joke of a consultant barely even said 2 words to me. I posted a comment because I am a pissed consumer.

A bride is suppose to feel special and attended to.I guess it would be different if the consultant wasnt standing around chatting with the woman at the desk(OBVIOUSLY NOT ABOUT WORK) What is the point in making an appointment if the consultant is not going to be puntual or helpful?

Are you fing kidding me.She didn't help you in and out of your dress when the idiotic executive management puts out the rules that consultants have to work with more than one bride.

Give me a break, HOW WOULD SHE GET DRESSES FOR 4 BRIDES, PUT THEM ALL IN THEM, ASK QUESTIONS, STAY IN PRICE. BTW 300 IS A JOKE FOR A WEDDING DRESS. YOU SHOULDN'T *** WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN AFFORD A DRESS, YOU MAYBE SHOULDN'T BE HAVING A WEDDING.

And she was probably a 1/2 hour late because they were short consultants, or another bride ran way long on her appoint.REALLY, how much do you actually think that consultant has control over a corporation????