1.2

So unhappy with David bridal.I ordered my dress went in to pick it up and went i tryed it on their were strings hang put every were ther was a riped and of one the sales people riped even more while i qas onvyhe dress.

They lady who sold me the dress told the corset came with nope so now i get to pay another $70 for it. When i called corporate the told me they would give 20% off. Really what does that nothing. I tryed to return my dress they told me no.

I will not be returning to fet my bridesmaid dress here and my dridesmaid are unset but this people really need to get there stuff together here.This should have been the best part of planing my wedding but it has been one of the wrose parts!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Davids Bridal needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Davids Bridal.

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments