I am not happy with the David's Bridal return policy.Recently my friend's wedding was officially canceled.

They were suppose to get married back in Feb, but the groom was deployed, and decided to postpone the wedding. He returned safely, and they decided to set the wedding in May. So I bought my dress back in Dec., apparently DB's policy is 14 days after receiving to return. Then the customer service rep told me on the phone to try to sell on eBay or Amazon.

I know one thing, if I were to get married, will not ever buy my dress from DB.Not impressed!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return policy. Davids Bridal needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned return policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Davids Bridal.

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments

San Jose, California, United States #1179687

So you're mad because you didn't read their return policy before purchasing? Geez...

Melanie1580
Gainesville, Florida, United States #1141965

I should mention that I found out my friend's wedding was cancelled a few days ago.I talked with the representative today.

She was very unsympathetic and for future references, no representative should suggest selling the dress online bc your return policy ruins lives!It's just plain evil