First David's Bridal lied to me about the release date of my gown only to make the sale, turns out it was the same as my friends that was released 2 years ago, not last month as they said.Then they shipped a bridesmaid the wrong dress.

Also advised me to buy all of the undergarments, only to find when I went to the tailor, I don't need any of that 150$ worth of junk.Lastly, a bridesmaid waited since early March for her order to come in, finally I called & its been sitting in the store for about 4 months....

Review about: Davids Bridal Dress.

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments

When I first set foot in David's Bridal I thought they had reasonable prices.Well, by the time you add in the unnecessary undergarments, tailoring, etc., the prices aren't so great after all.

I paid a small fortune for a dress that originally cost $699.00.

Also, the mother of the bride's dress arrived later than the expected date and was the incorrect size.

David's Bridal is a joke.

to To Smack Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #1083668

I guess it would have to be determined what is meant by unnecessary undergarments.If you're looking to hide a few body rolls, than a body slimmer, shaper, or whatever they now call them, might be ideal.

Having the correct undergarments can definitely change how the dress hangs, and ultimately how the lady looks. Had one matron wearing a spectacular evening gown but not the correct bra. She hated how she looked, even with such a beautiful gown. I called up Victoria Secret and told them I was sending a client.

When she came back she looked smashing and her attitude had changed.

She walked more confidently and was happy.The only alteration I needed to do was a hem.