They had approve me for the 6 month free interest and by the time that i resivd my dress 2 moths had pass by when i resived my dress, now that the 6 months pass and im still payingmy bill i notice that my amount is not lowering at all im just paying pure interest insted of the bill so thats why please dont shop there also i bought other items for my wedding and the same thing im paying for it but my balance won't go down i think this is unfair that we pay the bill and the amount is still the same

Review about: Davids Bridal Dress.

Orlando, Florida, United States #770072

You have to pay MORE than the minimum payment for the principle balance to go down. If your interest was (example) $15.00 a month you should have paid $100, then your principle would drop considerably faster.

New Exciting Flower Dress Accessories from Flowergirldressforless. available at their site

Flower Girl Dresses Accessories are a must have to complete her look. No matter how hard you try to come up with a princess dress, if you do not compliment her with pretty accessories, the charm is just not there. But it is no tough job to accessorize your little angel, as flower girl dress for less comforts you brilliantly with this.