When shopping for a wedding dress, I knew it was out of my budget to spend any more than 500 for dress. After trying a few Bridal stores and finding only expensive dresses, I knew Davids was probably my only choice. When going to the store, it almost brought me to tears thinking of what I would be having to settle for.

These dresses are horrible. Even the ones over 1000 are still so cheap looking. I really wanted a lace dress. All their lace looked like a cheap table cloth. I forced myself to try on a few but all looked a little bit more than something I would have worn to my senior prom. Nothing special or memorable. The consultants know nothing about bridal fashion and basically tried to compliment me on every one few dresses I tried on, which because of the no mirrors in the small dressing rooms was forced to step out to see what I looked like.

I left the store after being harrassed a few more times from other various wedding vendors wondering how I would be able to get a dress for 500! Well, long story short, I didn't! Went to Demetrios and found the service and quality I was looking for. Because of the current trunk show, I got the beautiful sweatheart fitted A-line lace dress I was looking for! ( at a price of 950) OK a little over budget but way worth it!

DAVID BRIDAL..you blow.

Review about: Davids Bridal Dress.

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments