I went with the bride to get sized for my bridesmaid dress.I ordered the dress that same day and was forced to pay for the whole cost of the dress that day and sign something that said that this was a final sale.

The dress arrives a week or two later and I pick it up without any problem. The wedding is called off a few weeks later at the beginning of February. I call the store to see if I can get a refund and make them understand that I just bought the dress, I had not worn it and that it had not been altered. They can see that the wedding wouldn't have taken place until September so they know I'm not trying to return this $150.00 dress of horribly cheap quality after having worn it to the wedding.

The woman I talk to initially is nice and helpful. She says she thinks she can get me a refund. She puts me on hold and several minutes later the bitchy and incredibly rude manager tells me that they will not issue a refund. Cheap and tacky dresses.

Bad customer service.

A horrible company policy that forces bridesmaids that did not want to shop at David's Bridal in the first place to keep the cheap and ugly unworn and unaltered dresses that they were forced to buy in consideration of what the bride wanted.I will never give them business again.

Review about: Davids Bridal Dress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments

Imagine that -- a bridal shop with a "final sale" policy.Because no bridesmaid would ever try to return an ugly dress after she wore it once lol.

Not saying you did, but others have and that's why they have the policy.Don't blame them -- blame the low-life customers who tried to return used merchandise to the store.