I went in july to find my dress. I had fortunately made an appt.

After I finished filling out the preliminary paperwork the woman at the desk made a very rude remark about my age. I am a 20-year-old bride and I know that is slightly rare these days but she asked me if I was seriously getting married so young. When I told her yes she shook her head and said we'll see how that goes. Should my age really matter to them?

I'm there giving them business, they should be happy with that despite my age or any other qualities. My consultant and the woman who did my alterations were wonderful! But when it came to my bridesmaid dresses and mother of the bride dress I was humiliated. They made remarks to my mother about her height (4'10), they asked one of my bridesmaids if she ever ate because she is so skinny.

I thank God she did not have an eating disorder or anything and she was able to laugh it off. Then they told one of my other bridesmaids with large hips that dresses were not going to look good on her curves and when she told them she was a size 12 they continued bringing her 16's. I was embarrassed for them and that I had even put them in that situation. When I called to see if my dresses were in LAST WEEK (I am getting married Saturday) and they were supposed to be here 3 WEEKS AGO the girl on the phone asked me if I had gotten an email and I said no she said than we obviously dont have them call another day.

I thought it may have been just my experience that was bad but obviously not. I have been telling my other engaged friends to find elsewhere to go.

Review about: Davids Bridal Dress.

Comments

i wouldnt stop shopping somewhere or going somewhere because of peoples opinions and comments. i realize its frustrating.

but people do have bad days, and some people were brought up differently and have a different bedside manor. i have been to davids bridal and actually loved their service.

i was a bridesmaid myself and my consultant was incredible. she brought us everything we needed.

you are right! iT IS IN NO WAY ANYONES BUSINESS HOW OLD YOU ARE OR WHY YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED.

SHE DEFINITELY SHOULD HAVE KEPT HER MOUTH SHUT.

But that doesn't mean all employees are *** or that your friends shouldn't shop there because of one person's opinion. Everyone is not guilty because of one person's stupidity