Purchased bridesmaid dresses, Vera Wang, one shoulder dress in charcoal grey.Dresses arrived tinted brownish-grey & waxy-like material.

Store manager did nothing to rectify the situation. So after 3wks of me calling them on a weekly basis, I filed a complaint online. Dealing w/corporate office was worst. I told Robin from their corporate office about the manager offering us a dress from the sales floor.

I told her that I was offended by the offer. She tells me that the offer may be my best offer. I told her that the dresses purchased were not $99, and that I did not want a bridesmaid who had paid full price for a new dress to wear a used dress down the aisle. She stated that their dresses were not used.

She proceeds by stating when shopping at Macy's how we know if others have tried on the dress we purchased. Great point, but I know that going in to Macy's. However David's Bridal model is you, consumer, come in and try on a dress and we, DB, order it for you. Well, after nearly two months of waiting for a response, new dresses arrived and corporate offered 20% off and a full refund for the dress that I (bride) had ordered.

Well..... when I went to pick up the dresses from the store, I had to inquire about the price adjustment offered by corporate. Then the store manager offered us 10% off, WTH!

I left the dresses and filed a complaint with the BBB.So, if you chose to deal with DB, please be aware of their practices, and since they do not publish their customer service hotline number online, here is the number 1-610-943-6338.

Review about: Davids Bridal Deal.

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments

This is a retail store.Just like Macy's.

You do know that the clothes at Macy's are tried on by other people. Returned to the store .... etc. JUST LIKE DAVIDS.

You try something on at Davids, just like Macy's . Sometimes they are purchased and returned. That doesn't mean they are used. btw, Vera doesn't have a grayish brown dress, theyhave charcoal grey.

And if you are comparing a dress in your hand to an on-line picture... really...

online colors???????OMG

TDShon

View the dress White by Vera Wang, one shoulder organza dress, on DB's website, then view the thumbnails...you will see the the brownish-grey dress, then click on charcoal grey...do you see the difference?

Also the the brownish colored dress is not a color selection available in stores, so how did we get this color dress- 2 browns and 1 grey...so what's up with that???