Davids Bridal is a terrible company that cares about money not customers they stole my wedding dress fund and gave a stained ripped up piece of ***!I am very small I wear a size zero and Davids bridal consultants told me that a size two dress fit somehow it was relly to small I only weigh 98 lbs.

Thay didn't tell me it was to small they told me it fit alterations, stained, ripped, and tore off sequins and then when I got it home it wouldn't even zip.

They let it out but not without messing up the shape of the dress, and they couldn't get out the stain and they tucked in the rip so that I wouldn't know it was there, it until I got home.I ended up spending 350 dollars on a dress that is ruined and they it won't fix it.

Review about: Davids Bridal Dress.

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments

Birmingham, Alabama, United States #691034

They really are bad.My cousin had 8 dress styles for the bridesmaid's to choose from.

I got mine, they had an appalling lack of sample sizes, they made me come back 4 timed for the fitting, and you could only pics up your dress 3 set times a week?

Rediculous!The alterations put us in the whole about $350 and then it still wasn't tight enough in the bodice so part of my bra showed ans had to be pinned.