My daughter went to David's Bridal in Danvers, MA and purchased a bridesmaid dress in July of 2011. When she tried the dress on in the store it was a perfect fit (size 2 - she tried and another size 2 that fit also)so she order it. The salesperson took her measurements and then placed the order. When we went to the store to pick up the dress, surprise - the size 2 doesn't fit! It needs to be altered in the bust area (which she is small, but the dress was even smaller) and the abdomen and waist area which were to big. This is NOT how the sample size 2 dresses in the store fit and why take measurements, if the dress is not going to fit correctly. That's where they make additional money off these cheaply made dresses - the alterations! Not only do you pay for the dress, but you can double your cost with the alterations. The dress should have only needed to be hemmed when it came in, but it needed to be completely redone.

When the rude and ignorant Store Manager came over to hear our complaint, she really didn't care because their store policy was NO REFUNDS! So in other words we have your money and your stuck with our ***! They only offer to get you another size dress (which would have had to be altered even more) or give you a store credit if your lucky!

Don't waste your time or money at this store - they do not care about customer service or the product that they sell. Once they have your money, they don't care whether your satisfied or not!

Review about: Davids Bridal Dress.

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments

ErowWedding2012

I have to say that I love Davids Bridal in Danvers. I was there last weekend to have my dress altered to fit when I was waiting to be rung in and this lady swore and yelled at the girls at the cash register. I was horrified and so was another customer next to me.

I am in the store almost every day to get my things done for my february 2012 wedding and no one was ever rude to me. We had to exchange a couple of my bridesmaids because the sizes they choose didn't quiet fit. Everyone was taken care of though. The dresses are beautiful, especially for the money we paid. The ladies in alterations are so kind and caring.

I have a party of 8 and can only recommend Davids in Danvers. Everyone is wonderful.