I purchased a dress on June 8th from David's Bridal's for my son's wedding off the rack, didn't need to be special ordered or alterations.When I tried it on it was wrinkled and asked them if it could be pressed before I take it home.

They kept the dress and receipt and told me it would take till July 18th for it to be pressed..why so long? In the mean time I found another dress at another store. When I went back to the store on July 4th to let them know I didn't want the dress but would like to have my credit card adjusted..they asked for receipt which I told the manager they kept my receipt, all I had was a pink general slip that said it would be pressed and my name on top. I did have a record printed out on my credit card statement proving the purchase.

The manager was rude and not helpfull she claims she could credit my statement but I could take the dress? That doesn't make any sense you will let me walk out of the store with the dress without a receipt but you won't credit back my card.

David Bridals has my money and the dress which never left the store my I add.I have called corporate several time to get a copy of receipt & left messages for someone to call me It is now August and this is not resolved yet.

Review about: Davids Bridal Dress.

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments