2.2

David's Bridal in Montgomery was the absolute WORST experience I could have dealt with in my quest for a wedding dress.I originally went to the store in Birmingham and was very pleased with the customer service up there.

I found the dress of my dreams, and the associate was so nice. When they were taking my measurements, I was a little worried because the dress was going to definitely need alterations to let it out a bit in the bottom and the legs. They assured me that everything would be fine, and their alterations person would be able to work wonders. They then tell me that I HAD to order THAT DAY in order for the dress to come in on time and have time to do the alterations on it.

I was pressured into going ahead and buying it, but I felt ok about the decision. Fast forward a couple weeks later, they call me and tell me that my dress is already in and ready to pick up. I pick up the dress and immediately schedule an alterations appointment with Barbara. She assures me that she will definitely be there that day, and not to worry.

My appointment day comes, my mom drives up 3 hours to go with me, and I found out that Barbara has taken a personal day and I am not stuck with a woman named Dorothy to do my alterations. She was SO RUDE and unfriendly!!!!!!! Didnt introduce herself to me or my mom....immediately starting sighing and acting like this was all a chore for her to do. Every concern that I pointed out to her, she told me that there was basically nothing she could do to fix it....so basically I was sold an unalterable dress.

The experience was SO BAD and HORRIBLE that I absolutely fell out of love with the dress and didnt event want it anymore. We then filed a complaint with the Credit Card company under the fact that they lied to us and sold us a dress that couldnt be altered, even though i was promised otherwise. They never responded after two months!!!! Coincidentally, the full amount of the dress was refunded back to us, THANK GOD!

I now have a whole new dress from a whole new store and I'm very happy.I will NEVER do business with David's Bridal ever again....especially avoid the store in Montgomery, AL!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Davids Bridal. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $958 and wants Davids Bridal to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Davids Bridal and davids bridal customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments