I ordered online shoes for my bridesmaids.They were very cute and perfect.

I ordered them during the buy one, get one 1/2 off sale online. It said they had an exchange policy when I bought them online. One of the shoes was the wrong size so I sent it in for an exchange. They said they received it by email but nothing more about the exchange I wanted.

I called them and they said that they dont do exchanges even though it says online that they do.I would have to repurchase the new shoes at full price since it is no longer the promotional period.

Review about: Davids Bridal Shoes.

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments

ONLINE THEY DO EXCHANGES!!THAT IS WHAT IT SAID.

IT DIDN'T SAY BUY ONLINE TAKE TO STORE AND EXCHANGE.FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS.

I had the most awful experience with Modlily Modlily "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..." Read more Davids Bridal - I WAS SENT A USED BRIDESMAIDS DRESS!!! Davids Bridal "I have literally had the WORST experience using Davids Bridal!!!!! BUYER BEWARE Firstly let me say that I bought my wedding dress as well as several bridesmaids dresses in the..." Read more Modlily - They took my money and I have no clothes! Modlily "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..." Read more Davids Bridal - Sales Representative Review from Fraser, Michigan Davids Bridal "On 10/30/16, Michele M was our sales person. She was wonderful in helping us select the right bridal gown for my daughter. She listened to what we were looking for and..." Read more Lazboy - Lazyboy recliner quality Lazboy "We purchased a new La-Z-Boy recliner a little less than 2 years ago and paid $900 for it, figured for that price it would be of decent quality. WRONG!! What..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Lazada Lazada Philippines "Nakakapikon kayo 3 times na ako nagbabalik ng order ko tapos matatanggap ko ngayon may damage pa din mga sira ba mga mata niyo at hindi niyo nakikita kong may..." Read more Cbs Tv - Fire Hayley Geftman-Gold Cbs Tv "Why would one of your legal executives make such a divisive statement? https://twitter.com/search?q=Hayley+Geftman-Gold&ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Esearch I think there should be no less than terminating her employment with CBS. How in the world,..." Read more Real Movers Moving And Storage - They should lose their license. Real Movers Moving And Storage "Beware anyone who is thinking of hiring a MOVER. Real Movers Moving and Storage in Miami is the WORSE mover one can have. What they didn't lose they destroyed. Antique..." Read more