Martins Ferry, Ohio

Purchased my daughter's wedding dress at David's Bridal St Clairsville, oh .paid for the dress and paid an extra 150.00 to have it bustled.

The wedding had been canceled until the following year, called the store ane informed them of the date. Went to the store a to pick up the dress and was told the dress was not there. It was considered abandoned merchandise and was donated to charity. I ask don't you call people first and was told usally.

Then of course the store manager wants to lie through her teeth and say she called several times and told me . Who in there right mind is going to pay for a wedding dress and have it donated to charity. Called the corporate office and they said there is nothing they can do. That store is a bunch of *** with a very rude people that work for them.

I will talk against that store to everyone that ever considers shopping there.Any ideas on how to get this dress replaced?

Review about: Davids Bridal Dress.

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments

ivanymmik

The BBB doesn't do anything!!! Called there before and it took months for them to even call back to say nothing could be done! Also a scam.

dhayes 1057, I just thought about that, you have just confirmed that I need to do that. THKS

You should still have picked up the dress at your regular alterations pick up appointment. DB is not a bridal gown storage facility--they don't have the space in the back of the store.

Whe I worked there I believe we were required to keep unclaimed dresses for a year before they were considered abandoned. My alts manager periodically called everyone whose dress was not picked up on schedule in a vain effort to rid the back room of dresses that had been left with us for free storage.

Does anyone ever contact the BBB about this company or do we just post our complaints? I don't know about the rest of you that have had trouble with David's Bridal but I am going to contact the BBB. After so many complaints you think they would do something about this company.